Thursday, February 8, 2007

Day 237: Show Your Colors

I've added this new photograph to Creative Journey in my Photography section, Jodie's Scarf

This is Everyday Matters Challenge #19, Something You Made. I finished crocheting this scarf last night and Jodie wore it to school for the first time today. We hope to sell some of these scarves made in the school colors for $15 each. The profits will help Jodie take the 8th grade trip to Washington, DC at the end of the school year.

When I asked Jodie if I could photograph her scarf today, I told it that it's for the challenge "something you made." I asked if she wanted to model the scarf or if I should just shoot the scarf itself. Her reply?

"I'll model it. You made me too!"

Smart kid!

If any of you are interested in having us crochet a scarf like this in your school colors, send me an e-mail. We'll be happy to make one for you for $15 plus postage.

No comments: