Sunday, February 25, 2007

Day 254: EDM Challenge # 23

I added this new photograph to Creative Journey in my Photography section, My Poor Sore Tootsie

This photo is my take on the Everyday Matters Challenge #23: "Your Foot"

The day before yesterday I was taking a walk and rounded a corner rather quickly. Unfortunately, I was wearing my slip-on shoes instead of my athletic shoes. As I rounded the corner, the heel of my foot slipped off the heel of my shoe. I twisted and sprained my foot. Not my ankle. Not my instep. But the whole top and outside of my foot is sore and I've been limping along.

To try and help me feel better, Jodie painted my toenails and wrapped my foot in pearls. I don't think I've had my toenails painted in over 15 years -- and surely never with a smiley face and heart!

I'm not sure it was the nail polish, the gems or just the TLC, but I am walking without as much pain today. I hope to be good as new by Tuesday.

No comments: