Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Day 354: MacroDay - Digital

I added this new photograph to Creative Journey in my Photography section, Old Faithful

theme this week:
"Digital"

When I think "digital," I think "photography." As I took this photo, I kind of surprised myself to realize I'm now using my third digital camera. The one pictured here is camera #2, my old faithful Kodak DC4800. I learned a lot with this camera ... but it gave up the ghost last year and had to be replaced.

Still, I began my Creative Journey photos with Old Faithful. We spent many sweaty-palmed hours together as I started to take and post images.

But now I have a new love! My Canon PowerShot A540 ... especially with the 52mm macro lens attached! So, my new love took a last image of my old faithful. And my love of photography -- especially macro photography -- grows.

No comments: