Friday, June 22, 2007

Day 364: New Front Door

I added a new photograph to Creative Journey in my Photography section, New Entrance

Here's the result!

With a 3/4 window in the door and the new sidelight, there is a lot more light at the top of the stairs. This is a steel door. The decorative glass is between layers of tempered glass. Pretty brushed nickel door handle to match the leading.

The door and trim still need to be painted. We may add a kick plate, too. It's inspiring us to consider getting the house repainted. It's been 14 years, so things are starting to look a tad shabby. I love the color of our home, though, so we'll likely keep the light blue-gray with white trim look.

Now that the first year of my Creative Journey is over, I'm considering how I might change some things up. Not sure I'll post a new photo every day during the second year. I may do photo themes instead. I'm still deciding. But I do have several more photos I took this week on our Montana trip that I want to share. We'll see how many more I can post and blog about today.

No comments: