Thursday, June 21, 2007

Day 362: Remodeling

I added a new photograph to Creative Journey in my Photography section, Old Front Door

It's been tooooooooo long since I've posted my photos! Life just got busy around here. We've been doing some home remodeling. Jodie took her trip to Washington DC, Gettysburg and New York City. Dale and I had a vacation in Montana. My brother-in-law moved. And I've been exchanging long and wonderful e-mails with an old high school buddy of mine. Time slipped away.

So little by little, I'm going to play catch-up. While I was gone, I completed the first year of my Creative Journey! All that, and no fanfare. Shucks.

I have, however, been taking pictures ... just not posting them. So over the next few days, I'll see what I can do to catch up on my posts.

This? Boring photo, eh? Just think of it as "Before." This is our old solid wood front door. Nice design, sure. But it's seeing a lot of wear. Worse, it just didn't open and close properly any more. So we decided to replace it, along with the sidelight.

Our new door is so gorgeous, and lets in a lot of light. Can't wait to show you.

No comments: