Friday, June 22, 2007

Day 365: My First Year Is Complete!

I added a new photograph to Creative Journey in my Photography section,
Sunset Over the Bitterroots


Since Jodie was on her big adventure and the remodel was done for the week, Dale and I decided to head out for an adventure of our own. We took a trip east, over the Rocky Mountains and into Montana.

I'll tell more about the trip in future posts ... today I just wanted to share a memorable photo since this marks the first anniversary of my Creative Journey. How better than a sunset view, taken from the window of our hotel room?

Monnnnntana! BIG sky!

1 comment:

CoCo said...

Congratulations!!! And what a beautiful way to complete the 365 days. I've viewed the photo on your website as well, so I could see it enlarged, and it is so lovely. I hope to go there someday myself.

I'm so glad you've decided to continue posting photos, even though you've completed your mission of a photo a day for a year. I was wondering what you were going to do, and I knew I would miss seeing them and having the opportunities to exchange thoughts.

All the best,
Colleen