Sunday, August 26, 2007

Day 422: Summer Berries

I added a new photograph to Creative Journey in my Photography section, Raspberry

I think I'll make this an annual tradition: Take a close-up photo of a raspberry.

I especially like the way the sunlight is filtered through the leaves in this photo.

I love raspberries! Well, all except when the seeds get caught in my teeth.

But other than that, I love raspberries!

When my folks lived in Moscow, Idaho, they had some raspberry bushes in their backyard. I loved being able to go out the back door in the morning with a small bowl, pick some fresh berries, and have them on my cereal for breakfast. Mmmmmmmm.

When Dale and I were married, our wedding cake was a white cake with raspberry filling between the layers. Mmmmmmmm.

And given the choice between apple, lemon meringue or raspberry pie, I'll choose raspberry every time. Mmmmmmmm.

I love raspberries!

No comments: