Saturday, September 15, 2007

Day 442: Look! Up in the Sky ...

I added this new photograph to Creative Journey in my Photography section, Hot Air Balloon Sighting


On our way into Spokane this morning (if it's Saturday, it's Jenny Craig!), Dale and I spied this hot air balloon soaring over the valley floor. I managed to get this photo while traveling 70 miles an hour down Interstate 90. I'm impressed that this photo has this much focus! (No, I wasn't driving, Dale was.)

This sight just makes my heart soar. Soon, I hope, I'll be a rider in such a balloon! I've been given the gift of a ride ... now I just need to book it. I hope to share the ride with my daughter Julie who turns 21 on Monday.

Happy Birthday, Julie!
(Wish you could be home so we could celebrate with you!)

For a little Jenny Craig update ... I lost another 2.4 lbs this week! Go me!

1 comment:

Jeje Strobe said...

Wow! Go mom! I'm glad you're doing so well on your program. And I really hope you and Ju can take that ride together soon!