Sunday, September 16, 2007

Stitcher's Studio: Guilds & Schools Links Update

I updated another page in CameoRoze's Stitcher's Studio tonight. In the Gateway section I went through the links on the Guilds and Schools page and made sure all the links worked.

For those of you needleworkers who enjoy the social aspect of stitching or like to be part of a group to learn new skills and techniques, joining a needlework guild might just be the ticket.

There are some guilds and schools that must be joined locally. But there are others that welcome remote members. Take a look and see what is available, and which guilds and schools might be a good fit for you.

If you know of a guild or school that is not listed, let me know and I'll see about adding them. (Please note that I no longer link to individual chapter websites of ANG or EGA).

No comments: