Monday, November 5, 2007

Another 45 Min Day

It's the first of the week after Dale's vacation. I need another 45 min day.

That means, 45 minutes of concentrated effort, and a 15 min break. Today while I work, I'm listening to the audio version of Life on the Refrigerator Door: Notes Between a Mother and Daughter

Oooooo. This is a good one. The whole book is post it notes left by mother and daughter on their refrigerator. The daughter is just 15. The mom learns she has breast cancer. The story unfolds. I've already cried twice.

FIRST 45 MIN
* dressed, ate breakfast
* checked e-mail
* one load laundry (one washed, folded and put away)
* cleaned master bathroom thoroughly
* straightened kitchen
* swept wood floors upstairs
* watered and fertilized plants

Hope I have a productive day today. Will leave updates as I FLY through my day.
*Sigh*

SECOND 45 MIN
* washed my Eeyore stitchery
* one load laundry (one washed, folded, put away)
* swept front porch
* collected trash around the house and
   took it to garage
* dusted upstairs
* vacuumed upstairs
* cleaned out the litter box

THIRD CHUNK O' TIME
* shower / dressed / made myself beautiful   ;-)
* morning snack
* doctor appointment
* worked on counseling homework while in waiting room
* checked PO Box / bought stamps / teased Brad
   (added that note for his benefit)
* called Dale


LUNCH TIME
* mmmmmmm enchiladas!
* will also set up next stitching project





LAST BIT OF WORK
* Folded last two loads of laundry and put them away
* Ran errands
* Fixed snack for Jodie and me
* Taught Jodie to make enchiladas
* Made some homemade Tuscan Soup

A rather nice, productive day!

No comments: