Monday, November 5, 2007

Date Night

Last night Dale took me into downtown Spokane for a date!

We went to the INB Performing Arts Center (formerly known as the Spokane Opera House) to see a Broadway play, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels.

Actually, it was sort of a "group date." The VP of IT at the credit union bought tickets for her management team, of which Dale is a part. So we got to sit with some of Dale's co-workers and enjoy this musical.

It had been quite a long time since I attended a Broadway show. Such fun! I forgot just how campy they can be. And how wonderful the voices of the pros are. Inspiring!

I tell ya ... makes me want to consider getting back on stage myself! I've started receiving the newsletter from our local theater, Lake City Playhouse. Perhaps I'll put my toe back in that water as part of my Creative Journey!

Now I want to rent the movie version of this show. Ought to be fun with Steve Martin and Michael Caine as the main characters.

No comments: