Friday, November 2, 2007

Day 490: Not So

I added this new photograph to Creative Journey in my Photography section, Not Always So

Perhaps I should have pulled my Easy Button out earlier in the day. Because today? Not so easy.

It's not like anything was particularly wrong. I attended to the high priorities on my To Do list. There is no family crisis. Nothing catastrophic at all. I just felt ... off.

Dale completed an entire week of vacation at home. Jodie had no school today (end of quarter). I've been sick with a sinus cold for the last four days. So the week was already abnormal.

But today. Ugh! I've felt anxious and off kilter and edgy all day long. And I can't put my finger on a cause. I don't feel like I'm much fun to be around.

I suppose I thrive on normalcy. On habit. On routine. Because when schedules are this out of whack for me ...

Not. So. Easy.

No comments: