Sunday, November 11, 2007

Day 499: Texture of the Fall

I added this new photograph to Creative Journey in my Photography section,
Fallen Leaf

Tomorrow is a milestone day for my Creative Journey ... 500 days.

So I've been asking family and friends for ideas of what the subject of my photo should be.

One of the suggestions was to look at Day 1 and recreate it ... but improve on it by using some of the techniques I've learned over the last 500 days. Using the core of that idea, I went out for a walk, looking for an interesting leaf.

I found this one in the street. I liked the shape. The color. The veining. The water marks. The bits of debris that had accumulated on it since it fell.

But I'm using it today ... and hoping the new day brings me an extraordinary find. Tune in tomorrow to find out what my lens spies.

Don't forget to bring the party hats, pinata, fruit punch and balloons. I want to Celebrate!

No comments: