Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Shout It Out

I added this new photograph to Creative Journey in my Photography section, Grow!

Do I sound impatient for Spring?

I'm looking forward to warmer days and fewer clouds. Less dead brown stuff and more fresh green.

The ice and snow is thinning in the yard day by day. The temperatures are rising into the 40s. The streets and sidewalks are almost clear enough for an afternoon walk.

These flowers were on display outside the Home Depot.

Spring is on the way. I want it to hurry up, already.

1 comment:

Kathryn in NZ said...

One of my DH's favourite colours is the new green of spring leaf growth on trees. I'm a sucker for yellow, so daffodils are my favourite spring thing. My mum is into hyacinths; while my dad grows wonderful dahlias.
Isn't nature fabulous?