Thursday, March 27, 2008

Get All Excited


I am enthusiastic and optimistic!

This is one of the thoughts that I allow to flow around in my head these days, allowing it to take root. It's true. In my best self, I am both enthusiastic and optimistic. Even when life situations get bad, my inherent optimism remains. Enthusiasm, well, it tends ebb and flow.

My husband and I have been watching Dancing With the Stars. Love that show. The current contestant that is so much fun for me to watch is Steve Guttenberg. I just adore his attitude. He is one of the worst technicians, as far as dance goes. But the attitude of gratitude that he emits draws me in. He's just so excited to have the chance to participate in this life experience. I love that! I want to be like him when I grow up.

Oh. Wait. I am grown up. OK.

I choose to be like him!

No comments: