Friday, April 4, 2008

Sunday Secrets: Mar 29, 2008

PostSecret is an ongoing community art project where people mail in their secrets anonymously on one side of a homemade postcard. I find it to be an amazing sociological experiment. These are the secrets resonated with me when I checked in (late!) today:

Ack! The things kids say to each other! Unfortunately, I still carry the weight of similar incidents in my own life. At least I recognize that pain now and am finding ways to release it. I hope Katie does, too.


This SO appeals to the voyeur in me! I used to love imagining why certain people were checking out particular books when I worked in a library.



PostSecret is now in French, German and Spanish! This card was on the French site. The translation is:
My neck is addicted to your blond beard stubble.
For a perfect Sunday, I'm only lacking one thing:
I'd love to be a giraffe.


Oooo La La!

1 comment:

Kathryn in NZ said...

So you're such a giraffe addict that you're going for the german ones now, LOL!