Friday, June 20, 2008

Day Finis: Moving On

I added this new photograph to Creative Journey
in my Photography section, Change of Seasons

So ends my Creative Journey
This first day of summer, 2008

I stayed up late last night
Stood alone on a back road out by the lumber mill
Camera mounted to a monopod

My meditation music wafted from the car's CD player
And I waited
Waited
Waited and pondered
Waited for the full moon to crest the hill south of the river

I watched it rise
Along with my Spirit
Along with my inner churning

Feeling the newness
And the loss
And the steps forward of these last two years

Today
My Creative Journey ends
And Plan B begins

Time to step forward
Into the Change of Season

1 comment:

Kathryn in NZ said...

Tamsin saw this over my shoulder and instantly said in a soft voice "oh that is beautiful"

And she's right

We had lovely full moon on Thursday night