Friday, July 4, 2008

Bright Outlook


This phrase came from a poem my niece wrote. Love it. She's so talented, that one. (You ought to see her drawings and photographs!)

Here in Post Falls, it's hazy today. Cool weather ... good for the grand parade in downtown Coeur d'Alene. Will keep folks from getting too sunburned.

Jodie will be headed out to the lake and river with friends. She'll get to be on a boat during the fireworks display over Lake Coeur d'Alene tonight.

Unfortunately, this sinus cold is wiping me out, so I'm taking it easy. Reading. Blogging. Stitching. Ti-vo-ing (is that a word?). Napping. Recuperating. My mood isn't exactly sunny. But then, the sun is not exactly out in force today, either.

So ... I guess the sun still outshines all but my mood. For who can be in a bad mood on Independence Day?

Hope y'all Americans have a nice holiday today.

No comments: