Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy Dance: Heraldic Rose Bookmark


It feels like forever since I completely finished a project! This is the only finish for June 2008. (Yes, I'm just late in posting it).

This is a bookmark that I stitched for myself. Just really liked the design and looked for it for over 2 years on eBay.

You can read more about it on my website in my Stitcher's Studio.

I hope the text is coherent. I have a raging cold today and am not certain that I'm making sense!


By the way, this is from a kit imported from Britain. I'm selling my used chart and the extra floss in the kit.




Mine's for Sale!
Used. Pattern from kit plus extra floss. Excellent condition.
$3.50 for pattern + $0.50 shipping = $4.00
E-mail me for details.
International orders, add $1.50 extra for shipping.

A portion of this sales price goes to Oprah's Angel Network

No comments: