Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Wait with Your Eyes Open


I'm currently trying to re-program my brain by feeding it new thoughts and affirmations on a daily basis. I've written a bunch of them down, then recorded my own voice saying them. I have this recording on CD and on my mp3 player. It's one the techniques my counselor and I are using to help me get to a new level of understanding.

Some of these thoughts and affirmations have already found their way into my blog. The above phrase reminds me of another:

I practice watchful waiting.
I pay attention, and listen.

If I watch, wait, pay attention, listen ... I hope to have my next step(s) revealed to me. This spiritual and creative journey that I'm on encourages me to not look too far down the road. But to go with the flow.

I guess that's all part of Plan B, right?

No comments: