Friday, August 15, 2008

Acting Our Age


Yet another example of the silly fun I have with my best friend.

This photo was taken a week ago at the Peabody Museum. I was shooting the polar bear, because it's one of my husband's favorite animals. (Why shoot it? It was already dead and stuffed!) My friend thought up this ruse and insisted I take another shot.

One of these days ... I'll have to have her tell the story of how, in our college days, we went camping in the Idaho wilderness. She claims I tried to pet a moose. Then I embarrassed her by pointing out the bares.

I'd tell the story myself, but my version of the tale is not quite so tall as hers.

1 comment:

Janet said...

What a great shot Margaret! Glad to hear you had a good time. To be there in Virginia's time of need is the showing of a true friend. We all hope for the same. Janet.