Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sunday Secrets: Aug 24, 2008

PostSecret is an ongoing community art project where people mail in their secrets anonymously on one side of a homemade postcard. I find it to be an amazing sociological experiment. These secrets peaked my curiosity this week:

Sounds like an interesting exercise. I sense I have a lot of fears. Maybe if I write them down, I'll see that I'm not as frightened or as loony tunes as I *fear* I am.


Good men always turn me on. I lost a friend because I *thought* he was one of the good guys, but I learned he wasn't supporting his kids. When I called him on it, he ended all contact with me. His loss.


Wow. Makes me wonder what went on behind this closed door. Was a life saved? Were life lessons learned? Or was it just really good room service?


I do, too. It looks healthy. It looks like life. Will I miss it when menopause begins?

No comments: