Sunday, September 14, 2008

Early Autumn Color [6]

Tussy Mussy

I've been away from my blog for a couple days because all three of my lovely daughters were home this weekend. I hadn't seen Jeanne for a year. Julie hadn't been home since March. We had an excellent family dinner hosted by me to celebrate Jeanne earning her associate degree in drafting and her husband, Mathew, earning his bachelors degree.

The following morning, we celebrated Julie's birthday. Saturday afternoon was a "mom and girls" day out at some local parks for a photo shoot. We laughed a lot and thoroughly enjoyed each other's company and sense of humor. I hope to have some of those photos ready to share in the next few days.

In the mean time, this spot of purple color showed up in a raised flower bed, just down the street from the apple trees. They remind me of the sweet little bouquets often distributed at weddings or summer parties.

No comments: