Sunday, September 28, 2008

Happy Dance: Two More Hearts

It's about time to catch up on some stitching posts!

This month, I've completed two more hearts for the charity quilt, with one more on the way (I might finish it today!)

I call this first one Lovin' Cats Heart. It was fun to stitch in shades of blue. The individual designs were inspired by a freebie chart I found online.


The second heart this month is called Bubblin' Heart. Again, it was inspired by a freebie blackwork chart I found online and adapted to the heart shape.

To read more about these hearts, click on through to Cameo's Corner in my Stitcher's Studio.

3 comments:

Carolyn NC said...

I love these, Cameo - they turned out beautifully!

Barb said...

The Bubbling Hearts is very pretty. I love the cat one though!

Joy said...

Adorable as always Cameo!