Wednesday, September 17, 2008

On My Desk - Wedding Sampler

If it's Wednesday, it's time for another installment of On My Desk

Today's desk? The ironing board.


Wedding Sampler

I'd really hoped to have this sampler framed and sent to my daughter by the middle of last month so she'd have it by her first anniversary. Didn't happen.

Heck. I'd hoped t have it done by last Christmas! It was stitched, but I hadn't picked out the mat and frame.

So I'll try again. It's stitched. I have the mat and frame. It's washed (a minor disaster with bleeding floss was avoided). It's pressed. I've done the dry fit.

Let's hope I can get all the components put together in the next few days and actually complete the framing and get the sampler in the mail!

3 comments:

Carolyn NC said...

Looks lovely - I'm sure your daughter will love it!

Kathryn in NZ said...

Cameo - could you remind me who the designer is for this one, please? You reposting it has made me realise how much I still like this piece. Plus there's a shop here now which stocks all the fibres other than DMC and Anchor!!

CameoRoze (Margaret) said...

Hey, Kathryn ...
It's Wedding Row by Bent Creek. Book # BC1114 copyright 2006

Cameo @-->-->---