Friday, October 10, 2008

On News Stands Now!

Yeah! Hooray!

The latest edition of the Just Cross Stitch Christmas Ornament Issue is now available at news stands. I found my copy at my local grocery store.

Folks that subscribe say that their copy arrived in the mailbox this week.

As usual, there are lots of styles of ornaments, from elegant to primitive. Several stitching techniques are represented, too.

Not just cross-stitch, but Hardanger, Assisi (void) work, blackwork and plenty with specialty stitches.

There is quite a variety of finishing techniques on display, too. Banners. Biscornus. Houses. Pinkeeps. Cubes. Pillows and more. There are also plenty of more traditional stuffed and padded ornaments.

This little tree from Monsterbubbles is my favorite in the magazine. I like its whimsy, the colors, the liveliness that comes with the mirrors and charm.

No comments: