Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sunday Secrets: Oct 19, 2008

PostSecret is an ongoing community art project where people mail in their secrets anonymously on one side of a homemade postcard. I find it to be an amazing sociological experiment. These three secrets spoke to me this week:

Dear God, please no.


I love making chocolate chip cookies when we have workers over to the house. When we were having the trees in our yard cut down a couple weeks ago, I opened the windows so the aroma of the baking cookies would waft outside. It drove the guys nuts. But I was making the cookies for THEM ... as a way to say thanks for their superb work. They were happy with the surprise at the end of the day.
:)



I'm blessed. My husband and I have loved each other all along over these last 17+ years. We got through a pretty rough patch not all that long ago. We managed to come through with flying colors ... oh, yeah ... and some very nice fireworks of our own.

No comments: