Saturday, November 29, 2008

Knit Hat and Scarves


I didn't do much cross-stitch in November, and here it is, the end of the month.

But I did do a bit of knitting. My daughter knit this green hat - her first time using a knitting loom. She asked me to knit a matching scarf.


When it was done, one of her best friends liked it so much that I offered to knit a hat and scarf for her, too.

She picked the yarn. I knit it as time permitted.

Click on the images to see a larger version in Cameo's Corner in my Stitcher's Studio

2 comments:

Kathryn in NZ said...

Cool!
Cameo sweetie, what colours did you use for Bent Creek's Wedding Row? I've bought it, but I don't like the colours as charted and I know I like how you did the one for your daughter.
I'll laugh though,if you say you didn't change anything!!

CameoRoze (Margaret) said...

Hi Katheryn ... I finally found your answer. It's on this blog post:
http://cameoroze.blogspot.com/2007/09/wip-wedding-sampler-1.html

The one difference is that I changed out the pale yellow "Buttermilk" for a more orangey yellow "Butternut Squash". These are all Gentle Art Sampler Threads.