Wednesday, November 19, 2008

On My Desk - At the Laundromat

If it's Wednesday, it's time for another installment of On My Desk

Today's desk? A folding table at the laundromat.


Considering that I haven't posted a 'desk' in a month, I guess it's OK that this picture is really from last Wednesday instead of today, right? Seems like I just can't keep up with all that goes on in my life ... and this was a particularly off-track week. I spent a good portion of it in Moscow, ID with my middle daughter, then traveled across Washington state to Seattle for the weekend.

While in Moscow, I helped my daughter wash six huge loads of laundry. I did some knitting while the clothes were washing, then helped her fold the clothes and bedding. Voila!

[ Hmmmm. That's really all six loads? ]

Today's desk should have been from Quilters again. This morning, my buddy Susan and I laid out five lap quilts. They were 'throws' ... without theme or discernible pattern ... made up of left-over rectangles from other quilts. But of course, I forgot my camera.

[ That's OK. Throws are not my favorite things to make. The jumble of fabrics makes them feel like hot messes to me. ]

Or I suppose I could have shown my current knitting project ... but it's more on my lap than on my desk.

No comments: