Saturday, November 22, 2008

Sunday Secrets: Nov 09 & 16, 2008

PostSecret is an ongoing community art project where people mail in their secrets anonymously on one side of a homemade postcard. I find it to be an amazing sociological experiment.

My schedule has been so topsy-turvy lately that I missed the last two weeks of my very favorite blog posting! So here I am to catch up ... and more tomorrow morning (I hope!)


Yowsa! How passive aggressive.
I wouldn't actually DO it, but I'd consider it!



We need this president.
I hope he gets the chance to serve well and long.



What a great idea! I hope I check out one of these books.

Ugh! Betrayal. It sucks big time. I deserve better.


Regrets. We all have a few, right?


There were times, especially in college, when letters from friends did this for me.
I was so lonely and needed that connection.
(Postcard from Post Secret France)


My sweet husband does the same for me!
(So do some sweet friends)


Ditto!


YES!

No comments: