Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Surprise!


I reached the end of the day before looking at Today's Phrase.

It was a very good and busy day, complete with a minor medical emergency, a positive visit to the psychiatrist, lunch at the Olive Garden and shopping with my girls, finding both a sweater and a coat for myself (I've been looking for a couple months), purchasing some gorgeous new bedding (I've been looking for over a year), updating some kitchen tools, dropping off some paperwork to our investment broker, making a yummy batch of pasta e fagioli for dinner, doing a bit of work on the family educational trust, watching Dancing with the Stars, a bit of knitting, and a few tender moments with my sweet husband.

But fifteen minutes to myself? Not a chance!

I'll keep this mission in mind, though. I'll give myself that 15 minute surprise tomorrow!

No comments: