Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Ten Min Tues: A Serene Bedroom



I'm joining Margie and Kath from soeurs du jour for their Ten Minute Tuesday meme. The premise?


Post something on Tuesdays that can be accomplished in ten minutes. That's it. Set the timer, choose something and do it. The only catch is it has to make YOU feel better.
Most of my attention today has been rooted to President Obama's inauguration, so I haven't managed to get my usual duties done. I wanted to participate in today's meme, though, so I set a timer and made myself go into the master bedroom.

In ten minutes I put fresh clean sheets on the bed, straightened up the headboard, nightstands and dresser top. Then I lit some candles.


One of my favorite guiltless pleasures is slipping in between fresh bedding at night. It helps me sleep soundly and encourages sweet dreams.

So how 'bout it? Can I challenge you? Go strip your bed and remake it with crisp, clean sheets. Treat your mate and yourself to a good night's sleep.

1 comment:

Kath said...

Good for you! We forgot it was Tuesday! We're terrible leaders ....
Thanks!