Sunday, January 18, 2009

Jump In!


When I found this phrase in an e-mail from Pam Young this morning, it seemed to encourage me to go ahead and share my time line with my friend today after all.

The Midnight Editor (that little voice in my head that reminds me of other bits and pieces, encourages me to write my thoughts down in the wee hours of the morning) was busy at work. At 4am I was awake and writing more notes to myself. Things to add to my time line. Life Lessons learned that I want to share. Names of influential people in my life. Snippets of phrases that point me toward my future.

As I opened my browser to post this blog entry, this horoscope popped off my home page:
Your backbone is positively made of steel today, so it's the right time to try something that you'd normally be too shy or cautious to attempt. Be bold and brash today, because the word risk means nothing! Wake up your sense of adventure and let it guide you through the day, exposing you to new opportunities and thrills. If you do this, you are sure to meet interesting people with interesting ideas that turn you on to a whole new path in your life.
It looks like the Universe is conspiring in my favor.

I think I'll jump in this cart and go for a ride.

No comments: