Thursday, January 29, 2009

My Creative Space - Puddin'


Once again I'm joining Kirsty of Kootoyoo for her weekly photo meme
My Creative Space.


"How do I join?" you ask. It's simple! Every Thursday ...

"post an image of what's in progress either on my desk, in my spot, on the sofa, desktop, at the kitchen table...whatever."

Puddin'

I had a very nice day today.

It started by getting up at 5:30, hoppin' in the car, and meeting a friend down at the dog park along the Centennial Trail. We had a brisk 3 mile walk.

14 degrees. 2 dogs. 1 coyote. Lots o' rabbits. One good friend.

Later in the day, I used a gift certificate that I got for my birthday last November. I spent a couple hours at a day spa. Herbal wrap. Full hour full body massage.

Excellent.

I felt so good when I got home, that I decided to make a little something special for my sweet husband as a thank you for the birthday gift. One of his favorite desserts?

Vanilla pudding with fresh blueberries.
Yum.

2 comments:

CurlyPops said...

14 degrees and vanilla pudding sound like heaven right now... it's about 44.5 degrees here!

Selina said...

That herbal wrap sounds great! And I agree with Curlypops, very hot in Aus at the moment, though not as hot here in Brisbane as Melbourne and Adelaide!