Thursday, January 8, 2009

My Creative Space - Santa Kit

Kirsty of Kootoyoo has a new photo meme and I want to play along! I enjoyed On My Desk a lot.

My Creative Space is sort of a spin-off. The idea is to:
"post an image of what's in progress either on my desk, in my spot, on the sofa, desktop, at the kitchen table...whatever."
Works for me!

Santa Cross-stitch Kit

My current creative space is a TV tray table in the family's TV room. I like to keep my hands busy while catching up on recorded TV shows.

I haven't been in a cross-stitch mood for a while and my stitching goals for 2009 are still a bit fuzzy. So while browsing through my personal stitching library, I ran across this cute kit.

A kit! Yes! No thinking involved. It's smallish, too, so doesn't seem too daunting a task as I get back to my cross-stitch. I started this yesterday and am pleased that it's humming along well. I did already miscount someplace, but I'm just going to work around the goof instead of frogging it.

I'm toying with the idea of finishing this as a pillow and donating it to my friend to sell at holiday craft sales next Fall.

1 comment:

cavmary said...

Cameo
I too like to stitch while watching T.V. Makes me feel productive being a couch potato. That photo is so neat - and of course your stitching will be great. I'm sure your friend really appreciates your stitching this to help out.