Saturday, February 28, 2009

Fun Photo Meme

For those of you that like to participate in photo memes, here's a good one!

1st Scavenger Hunt on NicoleB Photography

Nicole has posted a list of 25 items. Each participant has until March 15th to go around their neighborhood and snap some photos. The theme is "local" ... so visitors will get a real sense of what is 'local' in various parts of the world.

On March 15th, participants post their images on their blogs. Let Nicole know you're playing along and leave a comment on her blog pointing to your images.

I don't know that I'll have time to join in the hunt. Darn it! But there's still time for you to play along! I'll be sure to keep my eyes open on March 15th to view all the sure-to-be-great photos posted from all over the world.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, thanks for pointing my way :)
I am sure I'll do this again some time end of April.
It's so much fun :D
And, again, thanks :)!