Monday, February 9, 2009

Learning Contentment


I've mentioned before that Dale and I are consciously trying to simplify our lives this year. Not only do we believe we have everything we need, we believe we have more than we need.

Today I took some 'before' pictures of my studio. It's a total mess right now. I can't create in there for all the clutter.

My goal for tomorrow is to start bailing out my studio. At first, it just means putting away the obvious clutter on every horizontal surface. But I eventually want to dig deeper and give away supplies that I no longer need.

This is going to be quite a process ... likely a long process. I hope to update my progress on my blog as I go along. It took quite a while just to get in the proper mindset for this. I think I'm there ... ready to jump in tomorrow afternoon.

Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Kathryn in NZ said...

tie a bungy cord to yourself and jump in! Looking forward to the progress pics.
You can do this, cos you know how much better you're gonna feel after.
Flylady it!