Monday, February 23, 2009

Macro Monday - Welcome Bouquet


Macro Monday is easy to play,
snap a macro (or close-up) photo,
post it on your blog
then go to Lisa's Chaos
and sign Mr Linky.


Welcome Home

I was out of town last week, visiting my best friend and her mother in Lewiston, Idaho. Since Virginia managed to fly all the way across the country to visit her 93 year old mother, I figured I could do her a favor and drive the three hours south to meet up.

After a day-and-a-half in Lewiston (where SPRING weather has arrived!), I spent the next night with my daughter Julie in Moscow.

When I arrived home on Thursday, my sweet husband had this bouquet waiting for me on the dining room table. Awwwwwwwwwwww! They are so pretty, I figured the flowers and greenery deserved a close-up.





Oh, Spring.
I can almost taste you.
Would you PLEASE hurry and get here?

7 comments:

Tammie Lee said...

Oh, these are all so wonderful, I agree they deserved a close up!

Jama said...

what a beautiful bouquet.

Gattina said...

Wow that was a kind gesture !
and the flowers are so pretty !

Carolyn NC said...

Gorgeous flowers! Amen sister to the spring call - I'm so ready & I live down South!

Unknown said...

What a great treat! You have a loving husband! Beautiful shots!

EG CameraGirl said...

What a nice surprise to come home to! I think he missed you. ;-)

Carolyn NC said...

Don't know if you do awards, but I passed one on to you - check out my blog. :)