Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunday Secrets: February 07, 2009

PostSecret is an ongoing community art project where people mail in their secrets anonymously on one side of a homemade postcard. I find it to be an insightful sociological experiment.

These three secrets caught my attention today.

A couple people said that to me this year.
My response?
:P~~~~~ :: raspberries ::


I often pass by my first husband's grave.
I stop about once a year.
I wonder why he didn't bother getting to know his daughters
when he had the chance.


Julie ... this one's for you.
Kathy ... did you send this in? ;D
Honest ... this is not my secret.
hmmmmm ... should have been!


1 comment:

Carolyn NC said...

I think the one that moved me the most (besides the driving by the grave one) was the one about not having grandchildren because the grandmother might forget them. Having most of my aunts on my dad's side go through Alzeimer's, I understand. Hope I take after my mom's side!