Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sunday Secrets: February 15, 2009

PostSecret is an ongoing community art project where people mail in their secrets anonymously on one side of a homemade postcard. I find it to be an insightful sociological experiment.

Today's secrets all had a valentine theme. These three secrets made me smile.

I bought a bag of Hershey's Kisses. I keep a handful in my pocket, and then hand them out to people I encounter around town ... the guys at the post office, the nurses at the doctor's office, the cashiers at the grocery store. It's a little weird, but a whole lot fun. In this smallish town, these are the folks I encounter regularly. But it really wouldn't be that unusual for me to hand a Kiss to a stranger, either.


Ahhhhhhhhhhh. That's sweet! I'm adopting this idea!


The funniest thing about this secret is the name of the card's file. This one was an "Easter Egg". The file name?
ohgodnoplease.jpg
That's my kind of humor!

No comments: