Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sunday Secrets: March 01, 2008

PostSecret is an ongoing community art project where people mail in their secrets anonymously on one side of a homemade postcard. I find it to be an insightful sociological experiment.

These four secrets tickled my fancy.
[Ooooo. I LOVE to have my fancy tickled!]


I don't. I just play!


Oh, yes! I have an imaginary twin named Mandy.
Maggie ... and Mandy! :)



My best friends live thousands of mils away, too.
Boo hoo.



Late Bloomers, Unite!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, those are lovely and witty :D!
Where does one send them to though?

CameoRoze (Margaret) said...

Hi Nicole ...
Send your secrets on a post card to:

PostSecret
13345 Copper Ridge Road
Germantown, MD 20874

You can find more details at
http://postsecret.blogspot.com/


Cameo @-->-->---