Saturday, March 14, 2009

XS Friends Award

Carolyn was kind enough to pass this award on to me recently. Blogging and Yahoo! Grouping (is that a word?) have put me in touch with many excellent stitchers from whom I've learned plenty and gathered a lot of inspiration.

These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbon's of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these kind writers. When you pass the award along please include these guidelines. Choose eight friends to share this with.

So here are my picks ... more than just cross-stitch enthusiasts:
Emily from The Floss Box
Mary from Mary's Tales
Pam from Kitty and Me
Jenny from Allsorts
sosser from bricolagelife
Allie from Allie's in Stitches
JCasa from JC Handmade
Kathryn from Kathryn in NZ

Thank you, gals, for continually inspiring me to expand my creativity and friendship!

No comments: