Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday Secrets: April 05, 2009

PostSecret is an ongoing community art project where people mail in their secrets anonymously on one side of a homemade postcard. I find it to be an insightful sociological experiment. The following three secrets found a home with me today:

So, OK ... I never received one of these "you're not accepted into college" letters. But I have had nasty e-mails that caused this same reaction. And I once had a supervisor that said she would not give me a letter of recommendation for another job (I wouldn't have asked HER anyway!) And though those judgments stung, they did not define me.


I do too! This is my favorite: It's a New Day
That day gave so much hope!

Thank you, honey, for helping me heal.
Thank you for building a charmed life with me!

No comments: