Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sunday Secrets: April 12, 2009

PostSecret is an ongoing community art project where people mail in their secrets anonymously on one side of a homemade postcard. I find it to be an insightful sociological experiment. The following three secrets fit my frame of mind today:

This isn't totally true. I have been a hero to myself in some ways. But there are still important areas of my life where I haven't yet been able to step up. Usually, heroes show themselves in a crisis. Do I have to wait for a crisis before the hero in me will arise?


How many times does one attempt this heroic act? I've bitten the bullet over and over without a good response. It's not my turn to try again. The silence is too deadly to my spirit.


Indeed. Thank you, sweetheart.
The next best decision was loving you back, and trusting you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't imagine a deadly silence like that.
Sorry :(
A shame and a waste :(

And the hero will turn up when needed, I'm sure :)

And well, thank goodness for the loved ones we have :)