Thursday, May 28, 2009

Awkward Family Photos

A friend of mine introduced me to this site today. Too funny! Folks send in an awkward family photo and add a quip about the image. Here's a favorite ... since I'm a mom of three daughters.

Caption: When you’re a father of five girls,
it’s the small victories that count.



Here's another good one ...
Awkward Solo Photo: Summer Squash

Caption: Just another photo of a woman holding
a jumbo pink banana squash in one arm
and a miniature schnauzer in the other.

If you go to the site, be sure to read some of the comments. They are priceless!

For more family fun, visit their website.

2 comments:

Carolyn NC said...

I love the comment from the father with 5 girls!

CoCo said...

My sister turned me on to this site just a week ago! I love it & was glad to get the reminder to go have another look (and I'm quite sure this lady with the squash had no intention of the whole world seeing that photo, but it really IS hilarious).

Hope all is well with you. Thanks for the smile & the chuckle today!