Sunday, May 3, 2009

Happy Dance: Bear Square [2]

[click for larger image]
Here's the second bear square I completed for my favorite charity group.

Once again, I grabbed this chart from my stash ... another freebie I snatched up off the web. It's from a website in the Netherlands.

Like Bear Square [1], this is a small chart about 34 x 30 stitches. So I added another border of hearts to help fill out the square.

I seem to have a 'thing' for hearts.


The border that I used to frame is from the book Better Homes & Gardens 2001 cross stitch designs. I like the variety of small motifs and border charts stuffed in its pages.

I simply picked some nice colors for the hearts that complemented the pattern.

I've got one more of these blocks in the works. I hope to get these sent off by the end of the month.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

that is absolutely darling!! Great job!!

Cindy B said...

Oh I love your bear and the border.