Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sunday Secrets: May 10, 2009

PostSecret is an ongoing community art project where people mail in their secrets anonymously on one side of a homemade postcard. I find it to be an insightful sociological experiment.

This week's secrets were all about mothers ... because of Mother's Day. I'm a few days late posting because my sweet husband and I took a day trip to Canada on Sunday.

Now and again I find myself doing things
that are just like things my mom would do.

I love it.


Dear Julie,
You're welcome!
XOXO


My youngest is about to get her license.
Now I'll have to find excuses to have time alone with her in a car.

2 comments:

Martha said...

Awww, these are so great! I use to read Post Secrets every Sunday, guess I need to go back and start reading again - the one about missing driving to school with mom really got to me. My kids are all growing up WAY too quick!
Have a wonderful weekend :-)

sapphireroze said...

I thought of you when I first saw that secret!