Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sunday Secrets: July 12, 2009

PostSecret is an ongoing community art project where people mail in their secrets anonymously on one side of a homemade postcard. I find it to be an insightful sociological experiment.

The PostSecret Blog got its quarter BILLIONTH hit this morning!




There were a lot of secrets that I could relate to today! But I chose to share the three below because they seemed to tell a story. It's a story not so different from my own.
If I had been given all the facts of life,
I'm pretty certain that I would not
have become pregnant outside of marriage.
I've given my own daughters a very different education.


The things we do to try to secure the affections of a man!
... especially when we're young and lack confidence ...


Ain't it the truth!
Some regrets and consequences
reverberate for a long, long, long time.

1 comment:

Carolyn NC said...

Very telling postcards, aren't they? I always go from your post to the original post and read the rest!
PS - if I ever go in your direction, I'll be yelling to meet!