Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sunday Secrets: September 13, 2009

PostSecret is an ongoing community art project where people mail in their secrets anonymously on one side of a homemade postcard. I find it to be an insightful sociological experiment.

These two cards from today's blog entry caught my eye.


Sharing my thoughts on the secrets I post don't necessarily change how I regard my own secrets. Yet I find that by revealing secrets held deep inside me, my voice gets stronger and stronger, and I become more brave. My story is sacred to me, and worth sharing.


Though I know this, and I've experienced it first hand, I still find it very hard to release some of the things I found so good. I still have trouble believing that GREAT lies ahead.

1 comment:

Carolyn NC said...

Wow - love that last one!