Friday, October 9, 2009

Sunday Secrets: Oct 04, 2009

PostSecret is an ongoing community art project where people mail in their secrets anonymously on one side of a homemade postcard. I find it to be an insightful sociological experiment.

These three cards are from last Sunday's postings...


??????????????????
Can someone explain this one to me?
Is it, perhaps, about keeping family secrets?
Or do they all need to have their teeth whitened?


Scary!


:: giggle :: See yesterday's video!

----------------------

The newest PostSecret book was released on October 6th!
Post Secret: Confessions on Life, Death, and God


I received mine on Wednesday and took a browse through it.
I'm going to treat myself to a good long read this afternoon.
I like the new format ... the book itself is barely larger than the post cards it holds.

In every book, Frank puts one of his own secrets. He said two of his are in this book, both on page 103. Can you guess which are his?

The photo above? Frank stopped by his old high school and donated a copy of his new book to the school library. That's the inscription inside the front cover.

No comments: